|born on||15 August 1918 at 23:45 (= 11:45 PM )|
|Place||Saigon, South VietNam, 10n46, 106e43|
|Timezone||LMT m106e43 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°01' 00°08 Asc. 25°39'|
French musician and composer, born in Vietnam. At 16, he won 1st prize for violin, and a decade later, the 1st Grand Prize of Rome in composition, 1944.
He was Director of the National music school at Versailles, 1957-'62 and Director of the CNSM, 1962-'83. A member of the Academy of Fine Arts in 1980, he was the composer of Concerto for Violin and Orchestra," an opera, "Le Rossignol et l’Empereur," for the piano, "Mélodies et Proverbes" and various sonatas.
Died in Paris on 8/14/1994.
- Work : Prize 1944 (1st Grand Prize of Rome)
- Work : New Career 1957 (Director of the Ntnl. Music school at Versailles, five years)
- Work : New Job 1962 (Director of the CNSM, 21 years)
- Social : Joined group 1980 (Academy of Fine Arts)
Petitallot in Cadran No.11, 9/1994
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Composer/ Arranger (Sonatas)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Violin)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Director of music schools)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Academy of Fine Arts)