|born on||21 January 1944 at 15:15 (= 3:15 PM )|
|Place||Pierhouse Blairmore, Scotland, 56n00, 4w53|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°26' 05°52 Asc. 07°33'|
Scottish songwriting team member with Graham Lyle, beginning their professional career as a duo in 1964. The pair moved to London and became in-house composers for Apple Label. From April 1970, they entered a successful partnership with McGuinness Flint before embarking on individual careers and from there, in 1976, they achieved two top-ten hits in April and June. After separating in 1980, Lyle went on to write noted compositions for Tina Turner and Jim Diamond, with a Grammy award in 1985.
- business associate/partner relationship with Lyle, Graham (born 11 March 1944)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1964 (Professional partnership with Graham Lyle)
- Work : Contracts, agreements April 1970 (Started working for McGuinness Flint)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Left group 1980 (Started separate careers)
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard for B.C., British Entertainers, 1997, place and L & L's are from the book.
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer (Pro, folk songs)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (Did a solo)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (With Graham Lyle)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Scotland to England)