|born on||12 March 1878 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Camigliano, Italy, 41n11, 14e13|
|Timezone||LST m12e29 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°03' 29°00 Asc. 29°35'|
Italian Roman Catholic saint, a stigmatist and a dramatic figure. She lived a life of piety and charity and great suffering due to poor health, poverty and ridicule. Born with TB of the spine, she had scoliosis until the day she was instantly healed by a vision of the Holy Mother. Among her many ecstasies and visions, she had the stigmata periodically between June 1899 to February 1901, and later had times when she showed the marks of Christ's scourging. While talking to the Saints, she would murmur replies which her devotees wrote down.
A virgin, she also believed that she was physically assaulted by the devil and during such a time she cursed the church and spat upon the cross. After a long, painful illness, she died 4/11/1903, 1:45 AM, Vicenza, Italy, age 25. Saint Galgani was beatified in 1933 and canonized in 1940.
- Death by Disease 11 April 1903 at 01:45 AM in Vicenza, Italy (Illness, age 25)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Bordoni quotes Zoli, Vol 3 (6:30 PM Rome time)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Spontaneous healing (Vision of Holy Mother)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Tuberculosis (Spinal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Scoliosis)
- Passions : Sexuality : Celibacy/ Minimal (Virgin)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Roman Catholic)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (25 years old)
- Vocation : Religion : Saint/ Stigmatist (Stigmata)