|Birthname||Caleazzi, Etienne Marc Anthony|
|born on||7 October 1945 at 10:00 (= 10:00 AM )|
|Place||L'Lle Rousse, So. Corsica, 42n37, 8e56|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°44' 26°20 Asc. 23°47'|
Italian executive, the Secretary of the Football League of Corsica, involved in the Furiani-Bastia case. In order to obtain a permit from the FFF for selling 10,000 additional tickets, he completed a license for the stadium even before it was built, in collusion with Bartolini and Lorenzi. He was convicted of manslaughter and involuntary injuring and for obtaining false documents for private gain.
The trial opened on 1/04/1995 at 2.30 PM in Bastia, France. The situation was this: French soccer match at the Furiani Stadium in Bastia on 5/05/1992; the semi finals of the Coupe de France that opposed the Bastia and Marseille soccer teams at the Furiani stadium. It ended in tragedy after the collapse at 8:20 PM of a temporary stand erected for fans, with 17 people dead and 2,357 injured.
Galeazzi married on 8/14/1971.
- compare to chart of Accident: Stadium collapse (born 5 May 1992)
- Crime : Trial dates 4 January 1995 at 2:30 PM in Bastia, France (Convicted of manslaughter)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No.16, 2/1995
- Vocation : Sports Business : Other Sports Business (Secretary of the Football League of Corsica)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide many at once (17 people)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Thief/ Financial crime (Obtained false documents)