|born on||2 April 1928 at 04:55 (= 04:55 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°13' 08°56 Asc. 22°10'|
French singer, an international sex symbol who gained fame in England with his hit record "Je T'Aime," performed with Jane Birkin. He made a successful career as a record producer and was also an actor and painter. Beloved in France and abroad, he had an amorous reputation with women.
Gainsbourg died of a heart attack the night of March 2/3, 1991, Paris.
Regarded as one of the most important figures in French popular music, he was renowned for his often provocative and scandalous releases, as well as his diverse artistic output, which embodied genres ranging from jazz, chanson, pop and yé-yé, to reggae, funk, rock, electronic and disco music. Gainsbourg's extremely varied musical style and individuality make him difficult to categorize. His legacy has been firmly established, and he is often regarded as one of the world's most influential popular musicians.
Gainsbourg's childhood was profoundly affected by the occupation of France by Nazi Germany. The identifying “yellow star” Jews were mandated to wear, became a symbol which haunted Gainsbourg and which in later years he was able to transmute into creative inspiration.
- friend relationship with Verlant, Gilles (born 11 June 1957). Notes: wrote Gainsbourg's biography
- lover relationship with Bardot, Brigitte (born 28 September 1934). Notes: wrote for her the song initials BB
- lover relationship with Birkin, Jane (born 14 December 1946). Notes: creative and passionate
- other associate with Chamfort, Alain (born 2 March 1949). Notes: Sang duets
- parent->child relationship with Gainsbourg, Charlotte (born 21 July 1971)
- spouse relationship with Bambou (born 1 March 1959)
Gauquelin NS No.0673. (AFA DX No.94 quotes Maison II, Cedra Astralis for 4:55 AM and Steinbrecher gives 4:35 AM; the one number must have been blurred on the register.)
Didier Geslain gives 4:55 archives de Paris EC DG 616
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Rep for amorous affairs)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Painter)
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Record producer)