Fulbright, James W
|born on||9 April 1905 at 04:56 (= 04:56 AM )|
|Place||Summit MO, USA, 37n54, 90w43|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°55' 08°21 Asc. 00°30'|
American politician, a Senator from Arkansas. A Rhodes scholar, he was president of the University of Arkansas from 1939-1941. As a senator, he sponsored the "Fulbright Act" adopted in 1946, which provides funds for an exchange of students from the US and other countries around the world. Since its founding, the foreign-exchange fellowship program has involved more than 150,000 people.
He died in mid-February 1995.
- Death, Cause unspecified February 1995 (Age 89)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1939 (President of the Univ. of Arkansas)
Dana Holliday quotes Church of Light
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Funding exchange students)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 89)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (President of the Univ. of Arkansas)