|born on||12 September 1865 at 06:56 (= 06:56 AM )|
|Place||Blandford, England, 50n52, 2w11|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°30' 20°32 Asc. 02°13'|
British surgeon and physician, tall and charming, who gained fame after attending the notorious Duke of Clarence.
Happily married in 1898, he and his wife produced five children. Serving his country with overwork and stress during the Boer War in South Africa, he was rewarded with a knighthood in 1903.
He died of kidney disease in 1930.
- Work : Prize 1903 (Knighted for service during Boer War)
Modern Astrology 7/1933 quotes his biography by Cecil Roberts, "At 7:00 AM it was announced . . ." Time rectified by Modern Astrology staff.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1898, 32 years)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Very happy
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney (Disease, terminal)