Friedrich, Prince of Hesse and by Rhine
|Birthname||Friedrich Wilhelm August Victor Leopold Ludwig|
|born on||7 October 1870 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Darmstadt, Germany, 49n53, 8e40|
|Timezone||LMT m8e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°24' 25°38 Asc. 14°44'|
German royalty, the son of Grand Duke Ludwig IV of Hesse and by Rhine and Princess Alice of England.
He died of a brain hemorrhage due to his haemophilia, after falling twenty feet out of a window in Darmstadt, Germany on 29 May 1873.
- child->parent relationship with Alice, Princess (1843) (born 25 April 1843)
- sibling relationship with Alexandra, Czarina of Russia (born 6 June 1872)
- sibling relationship with Elizabeth Feodorovna, Grand Duchess of Russia (born 1 November 1864)
- sibling relationship with Ernst Ludwig, Grand Duke of Hesse and by Rhine (born 25 November 1868)
- sibling relationship with Irene, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine (born 11 July 1866)
- sibling relationship with Victoria, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine (born 5 April 1863)
- Death by Disease 29 May 1873 in Darmstadt (Brain hemorrhage due to haemophilia, age 30 months)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Northern Echo, Darlington, England (October 11, 1870, p. 2):
"The Cologne Gazette announces that on the 7th October, at ten o'clock p.m., Princess Louis of Hesse gave birth to a prince, contrary to expectation."
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Haemophilia)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family