Friedman, Hank (1950)
|born on||27 June 1950 at 09:42 (= 09:42 AM )|
|Place||Orange NJ, USA, 40n46, 74w13|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||05°20' 03°53 Asc. 25°36'|
American astrologer who began to study the field in 1974 to disprove it but became convinced of its validity. He moved into a synthesis of Vedic with Western astrology, and is a world expert in astrological software. He has beta-tested, designed and reviewed software from 1984 on, and is the author of "Astrology for Your PC" and review articles for TMA, AA and the AFA Bulletin.
When Hank was five months old, his dad was killed by a tree felled by lightning. The boy was raised by his mom and two sisters. He was a science whiz-kid in special advanced science programs from the 8th grade through his first year of graduate studies. He was trained for five years in Ericksonian Hypnotherapy and also trained as a Fisher-Hoffman advisor (parental deprogramming.)
Hank studied Sufism for 20 years. He is considered one of the San Francisco Bay's foremost psychics and psychic therapists.
Married in 1980, he divorced in 1994.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1974 (Astrology)
- Work : New Job 1984 (Software Review)
- Relationship : Marriage 1980
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1994
LMR quotes him by email 12/1998, B.C.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Review articles)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Five months old when father died)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Psychic therapist)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)