|Birthname||Anni-Frid Synni Lyngstad|
|born on||15 November 1945 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Ballangen, Norway, 68n20, 16e50|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°24' 19°36 Asc. 13°20'|
Norwegian-born Swedish pop and jazz singer. Born in Norway to a Norwegian mother and a German father, she grew up in Sweden and was a member of the Swedish group ABBA between 1972 and 1982. After the break-up of ABBA, she continued an international solo singing career with mixed success. In 1997, Frida recorded her final album before 'retiring' from music. She now focuses on environmental issues.
In April 1964, aged 18 she married Ragnar Fredriksson. Immediately after their divorce in 1970, Lyngstad courted eventual ABBA band member Benny Andersson, co-habiting until they officially married in 1978. The couple divorced in 1981. In 1992, Lyngstad married Heinrich Ruzzo Prince Reuss of Plauen, who was a German Prince of the former sovereign House of Reuss. The prince died of lymphoma in October 1999. Lyngstad currently lives in Zermatt, Switzerland, sharing a home with her British boyfriend, Henry Smith, 5th Viscount Hambleden, since 2008.
- associate relationship with Collins, Phil (born 30 January 1951)
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Abba (born 1 January 1972)
- associate relationship with Fältskog, Agnetha (born 5 April 1950)
- associate relationship with Ulvaeus, Björn (Abba) (born 25 April 1945)
- spouse relationship with Andersson, Benny (born 16 December 1946)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (three)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work alone/ Singular role (solo music career)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Music group)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (ABBA)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.