|born on||12 March 1877 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Konigsburg, Germany, 50n05, 10e34|
|Timezone||LMT m10e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||22°29' 28°07 Asc. 16°51'|
German civil servant, typical, with a colorless personality. He was a young police officer in Munich from 1923, then served as a spy for Hitler. Doggedly loyal, he became an efficient party leader in Reichstag and was the first Nazi to hold provincial office in Thuringa. He was useful in public relations work.
Tried at Nurnberg, he was the sixth war criminal to be hanged, 10/16/1946.
Gauquelin Vol. 5/1897 (Gauquelin gave Alsenz, Germany, corrected to Konigsberg by Hans Taeger)
- Traits : Personality : Passive/ Bland (Bland, colorless)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Executed (Hanged)
- Vocation : Law : Police
- Vocation : Law : Spy/ Counter agent (Spy for Hitler)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Civil servant)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party