|Birthname||Laudenbach, Pierre Jules Louis|
|born on||4 April 1897 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Paris, France, 48n52, 2e20|
|Timezone||LMT m2e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°31' 04°52 Asc. 28°01'|
French actor on stage and in film, playing in over 70 movies and director of a few films. He was at one time the husband of actress Yvonne Printemps, as well as two other marriages.
Died of a respiratory ailment on 1/09/1975, Neuilly Sur Seine, France.
- spouse relationship with Berendt, Rachel (born 4 May 1893). Notes: 1918-1920
- (has as) teacher relationship with Mounet, Paul (born 5 October 1847)
- Death by Disease 9 January 1975 at 12:00 midnight in Neuilly Sur Seine, France (Respiratory ailment, age 77)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 5/346
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Yvonne Printemps)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Over 70 movies)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director