|born on||12 July 1932 at 00:10 (= 12:10 AM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°23' 00°25 Asc. 00°36'|
Italian-American business executive, the newly delegated CEO of Fiat on 1/21/1998, after serving as a chief executive since 1996.
With a law degree and noted for having a character of steel, Fresco's career has been almost entirely in the U.S. where he has scaled the heights of General Electric. In 1992 he became executive vice-president in Fairfield, CT.
- Work : New Job 1992 (Executive vice-president, General Electric)
- Work : New Job 1996 (Chief executive, Fiat)
Bordoni quotes B.C., Datanotizie No.19, 5/1998
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Vice-president, CEO)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Italy to U.S.)
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly (Strong character)