|born on||22 February 1814 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Versailles, France, 48n48, 2e08|
|Timezone||LMT m2e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°17' 29°49 Asc. 01°21'|
French scientist, author and chemist who made artificial rubies that appeared identical with the natural gems. Fremy was a member of the Academie des Sciences. He wrote "Traite De Chimie Generale" in six volumes.
Fremy died 2/03/1894, Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified 3 February 1894 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 79, in 80th year, just short of birthday)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 2/282. Same from Steinbrecher, B.R.
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Synthetic rubies)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Science and chemistry)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (In 80th year)