|Birthname||Freisler, Carl Roland|
|born on||30 October 1893 at 16:45 (= 4:45 PM )|
|Place||Celle, Germany, 52n37, 10e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°28' 20°37 Asc. 06°23'|
German lawyer, a member of the Nazi Party and President of the People's Court from 1942. Known as the "hanging judge," he was one of a select group at the 1942 Wansee Conference planning "the final solution."
He died in his Berlin court during an air raid on February 3, 1945, age 51.
- Death by Accident 3 February 1945 (Died in an air raid while at work, age 51)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Hans Taeger quotes B.C. in hand (Gauquelin gave 3:00 PM MET)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Fatal air raid)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Called a hanging judge)