|born on||24 March 1905 at 16:00 (= 4:00 PM )|
|Place||Lichtensteig, Switzerland, 47n19, 9e05|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°18' 21°20 Asc. 04°30'|
Swiss professor at the C.G. Jung Institute in Zurich of Philosophy and Comparative Religion from 1933 on. He was the editor of the book series, "Borderline Questions Of Psychology," as well as the author of numerous articles.
He received his PhD in 1935 and was President of the Swiss Society of Philosophy and of the International Society of Catholic Parapsychologists. He died October 27, 1967, age 62.
- Work : New Career 1933 (Professor)
- Social : End a program of study 1935 (Completed Ph.D.)
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor at Jung Institute)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Parapsychology)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Ph.D.)