|born on||9 May 1918 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||Minneapolis MN, USA, 44n58, 93w15|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||17°50' 00°34 Asc. 05°44'|
American three-term former governor of Minnesota and Agricultural Secretary under President John F. Kennedy and President Lyndon B. Johnson. Freeman died of complications from Alzheimer's Disease during the night of 2/20/2003 in Minneapolis, MN. The former U.S. Marine became a businessman who traveled to more than 20 countries each year prior to helping establish Minnesota's Dem. Farmer Labor Party and proceeding into public life.
- Death by Disease 20 February 2003 at 12:00 noon in Minneapolis, MN (Complications from Alzheimer's, age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility (Alzheimer's)
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Three-term governor)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Over 20 countries)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Marine)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Agricultural Secretary)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Governor, three terms)