Friedrich II, King of Prussia
|Birthname||Frederick the Great|
|born on||24 January 1712 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||03°40' 10°43 Asc. 24°04'|
Prussian royalty, known as Frederick the Great, ruling from 1740 to 1786. The son of Frederick William I, he began his reign in 1740 by invading Silesia, Austria, causing the War of the Austrian Succession and the Seven-Years War. He ranks as one of history's most innovative military strategists. Building a strong government and an efficient army, he encouraged industry and agriculture, making Prussia a strong rival to Austria for power.
An enlightened despot, he was a strong king and a military hero. Frederick wrote verse in French and corresponded with Voltaire. Thirty volumes of his writings were published in 1857.
He suffered grave disapproval for his homosexuality; his dad had Frederick's male lover executed. As king, he married once.
Died 8/17/1786, Sanssouci, Germany.(annot.:mik)Died at o2:20 (biography)
- business associate/partner relationship with Maria Anna, Electress of Bavaria (born 29 August 1728). Notes: Political negotiations
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm I, King of Prussia (born 15 August 1688 (greg.))
- spouse relationship with Elisabeth Christine, Queen of Prussia (born 8 November 1715)
- sibling relationship with August Ferdinand, Prince of Prussia (born 23 May 1730)
- sibling relationship with Friederike Luise, Princess of Prussia (born 29 September 1714)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Ludwig, Prince of Orange (born 23 November 1707)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelmine of Prussia, Margravine of Brandenburg-B (born 3 July 1709)
- role played of/by Gebühr, Otto (born 29 May 1877)
- Work : Gain social status 1740 (King of Austria)
- Death, Cause unspecified 17 August 1786 at 02:20 AM in Berlin (Age 74, quite old for that time period, o2:20 = LAT)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1857 (His work published posthumously)
Taeger Lexikon quotes family bible given in biography by K. Weber with 11:30.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One marriage, politically expedient)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Leader of the Seven Year War)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet (Books of verse)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Prussia)