Franquet, Jacques Joseph
|born on||5 January 1941 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Constantine, France, 36n22, 6e43|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°22' 09°07 Asc. 11°46'|
French police constable of Lyon 1969, Division constable, and then Director of the Central Office for illegal drug traffic in 1981. He was responsible for the anti-terrorist coordination union as Minister of Domestic Affairs, 1987. That year he was named General Supervisor of the National Police Organization.
When the Halphen/Schuller/Marchal case came to media attention, he was implicated in the plot to discredit Judge Halphen. Due to wire-tapping, he had to resign, but was later cleared of complicity.
He married 7/29/1963; one daughter.
- Work : New Job 1969 (Police constable)
- Work : New Job 1981 (Director of the Central office for illegal drug traffic)
- Work : New Job 1987 (General Supervisor of the Ntnl. Police Org.)
Cadran 3/1995 quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, since 1963)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Police constable, Minister of Domestic Affairs and General Supervisor)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Social crime victim (Implicated in plot, later cleared)