|Birthname||Bonnie Gail Franklin|
|born on||6 January 1944 at 15:43 (= 3:43 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica, California, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||15°31' 05°52 Asc. 15°16'|
American actress who is perhaps best known to American TV audiences for her portrayal of a divorced mother on the hit show "One Day at a Time." The series, mostly comedy, sometimes more serious, lasted from 1975-1984.
She has been married twice, first to playwright Ronald Sossi from 1967 to 1970. On August 31, 1980 she married film producer Marvin Minoff, the marriage lasting 19 years until he died on 11 November 2009..
She died of pancreatic cancer in Los Angeles, California on 1 March 2013.
- business associate/partner relationship with Phillips, MacKenzie (born 10 November 1959). Notes: Co-stars on "One Day at a Time"
- Relationship : Marriage 1967 (Ronald Sossi)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1970 (From Sossi)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1975 ("One Day at a Time" TV show)
- Work : End Major Project 1984 ("One Day at a Time)
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress