|Birthname||Alan Stuart Franken|
|born on||21 May 1951 at 18:15 (= 6:15 PM )|
|Place||New York, New York, 40n43, 74w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||00°02' 09°50 Asc. 08°14'|
American comedian, writer and US Senator, he began his comedy career on the popular show then called "Saturday Night" which became "Saturday Night Live." He wrote skits and performed in them; for his work he took home several Emmy awards.He left the show in 1995 and became known for his books satirizing politicians, especially Republicans. Five of them made the best-seller list including "Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them: A Fair and Balanced Look at the Right" in 2003. He joined a progressive radio show as political commentator and wit in March 2004. In 2008 he ran against incumbent Senator Norm Coleman. The election on November 4, 2008 was so close that recounts were ordered. Not until a Minnesota Supreme Court decision was handed down on June 30, 2009 was Franken officially declared a winner by some 300 votes. He took his oath of office on July 7, 2009 in Washington, DC.
He and his wife of over 30 years have two children.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Saturday Night Live (born 11 October 1975). Notes: Cast member, 1977–1980, 1985–1986, 1987–1995
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2003 ("Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them")
- Work : Gain social status 30 June 2009 (Declared the winner of the Senate seat)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
From Nadine Harris on an NCGR group e-mail citing Terry Lamb. Lamb obtained the information from Franken at a book signing, writing "He gave it within a half-hour time frame (between 6 and 6:30 [pm])"
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Marriage - Compatible
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator)
- Vocation : Writers : Humor
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (for Saturday Night Live)
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (For Saturday Night Live)