|born on||12 February 1905 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Fürth, Germany, 49n39, 8e47|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°04' 20°20 Asc. 07°39'|
German Nazi ideologist and a dynamic powerful speaker, he was also the editor of propaganda publications. Immersed in Nazi doctrine as a youth, he became a self-appointed custodian of German history during the Third Reich and was appointed the President of the Reich Institute for History of New Germany on 4/01/1936.
On 5/09/1945, he committed suicide at Gross Brunsrode, Germany.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Personal : Death : Suicide
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor of propaganda publications)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection