|born on||4 December 1892 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||El Ferrol, Spain, 43n29, 8w14|
|Timezone||LMT m8w14 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||12°24' 11°40 Asc. 22°54'|
Spanish military general, long-time ruler and dictator who commanded his country for 36 years with an iron hand. A man of tremendous determination, he led rebel forces during the Spanish Civil War (1936-1939) and went on to become Chief of State. He maintained a strong anti-communist policy, though many disapproved of his methods.
The son of a naval paymaster, Franco entered a military academy at age 15, graduating at 18 and rising rapidly through the ranks. By the time he was 33, he was the youngest general in Europe. In 1936, he began a revolt against the republic and in 1939, became dictator of Spain. Called "El Caudillo," he joined Hitler and Mussolini in an alliance of the Axis powers as both Germany and Italy had supported him during his take-over of the government. He refused Hitler’s request to be part of World War II. In 1973 Franco relinquished his position as premier but continued to be Head of State. He brought forward Prince Juan Carlos as his successor.
Franco became ill on 10/17/1975 and died at 5:25 A.M. on 11/20/1975 in Madrid from an accumulation of ailments that included heart problems, bleeding ulcers and pneumonia.
- associate relationship with Zuloaga, Ignacio (born 26 July 1870)
- Work : New Job 1925 (General in Army)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1936 (Leader in the Spanish Civil War)
- Work : Gain social status 1939 (Dictator of Spain)
- Work : Lose social status 1973 (Relinquished his position as premier to Prince Juan Carlos)
- Death, Cause unspecified 20 November 1975 at 05:35 AM in Madrid, Spain (Age 82)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Fagan quotes AA registration at the Parish Church, 10/1958. (Sabian Symbols No.352 gave 4:30 AM)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Gastrointestinal
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing (Electronics)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Spanish Civil War)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Youngest general in Europe)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Dictator of Spain)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Spanish dictator)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book