|born on||19 October 1958 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Ferrara, Italy, 44n50, 11e35|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||25°58' 29°25 Asc. 17°06'|
Italian writer and politician, elected leader of the Democratic Party in early 2009. In 1985 he published his first book, a work of non-fiction; that same year he embarked on his law career. In 2006 he published his first novel followed by another the next year.
Active in politics from his student years, he has served as councilor for the city of Ferrara. In 2001 he was elected to the Chamber of Deputies for the first time and was re-elected twice thereafter. On February 21, 2009 he was elected leader of his party.
He married in 1986 and he and his wife Silvia have two daughters, Caterina and Maria Elena.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2006 (First novel)
- Relationship : Marriage 1986
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1985 (First book, non-fiction)
Grazia Bordoni quotes birth certificate
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction