|born on||20 March 1911 at 19:00 (= 7:00 PM )|
|Place||St Etienne, France, 45n26, 4e24|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°03' 04°54 Asc. 12°32'|
French psychologist, Master of Conferences in Psychology at the Catholic Faculties of Lyon, 1937-39. Assistant-Director, 1943-52 and Director of the Laboratory in Experimental and Compared Psychology at the Hautes Études, 1952-79 and Director of the Institute of Psychology of the University of Paris, 1951-69. Fraisse was a Member, 1950-75 and President of the Psychology Commission, 1960-67 of the CNRS. He was Director of the series Le Psychologue published by the Presses Universitaires de France from 1971.
Director of the psychology section at the International scientific library, 1960-70, President of SFP, etc.
Fraisse was essentially the architect of the rupture
between psychology, psychoanalysis and philosophy. He defined his parameters in his books, "The Psychology of Time," 1975, "Experimental Psychology: its Scope and Method," 1968 and 1970.
He married on 7/17/1937 and was later widowed. He made a second marriage on 8/28/1943; four children. Died on 10/12/1996, Chatenay-Malabry, France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 12 October 1996 at 12:00 noon in Chatenay-Malabry, France (Age 85)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1937 (Master of Psychological Conferences)
- Work : New Job 1943 (Assistant-Director)
- Work : New Job 1952 (Director of the Laboratory in Experimental Psychology)
- Work : New Job 1950 (President of the Psychology Commission)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1971 (Published series Le Psychologue)
- Work : Gain social status 1960 (Director at the Int'l. Scientific Library)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1968 (First book published)
Petitallot quotes B.C., Cadran No. 37, 1.1997
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (In psychology field over 40 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed (First wife died)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist (Pro and noted, master in his field)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Director of numerous businesses/institutions)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Psychology)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)