|born on||20 August 1936 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°29' 08°08 Asc. 08°46'|
Italian prima ballerina with the acting ability to dramatize her roles. She attended ballet school in 1946 for eight years and danced solo at La Scala Ballet 1956-58 along with international performances. An accomplished ballerina, Fracci has appeared in over 60 productions with famed partners such as Nureyev, Miskovich, Vassiliev, Amodio, Bortoluzzi and Bruhn. Fracci is the director of the corps de ballet, Teatro San Carlo in Naples.
She married Beppe Menegatti in 1964 and their son was born in 1969. In 1985, she received the Gargano Award and since then has received 11 other awards including the Presidency of the Council of Ministers in 1991.
- Social : Begin a program of study 1946 (Began ballet study eight years)
- Work : New Job 1956 (Began appearing at La Scala, two years)
- Relationship : Marriage 1964 (Beppe Menegatti)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1969 (Son born)
- Work : Prize 1985 (Received the Gargano Award)
- Work : Prize 1991 (Presidency of the Council of Ministers Award)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1964)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One son)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Ballet, pro prima ballerina)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Ballet director)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Over 11 awards)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection