|born on||14 April 1930 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Livorno, Italy, 43n33, 10e19|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°45' 08°55 Asc. 28°23'|
Italian politician, mayor of Milan and Member of Parliament. After receiving a law degree from the University of Pisa, he earned his MA degree in economics from the College of Europe. From 1956-1959 he served in the European Coal and Steel Community, transferring to Luxemburg 1960-1969. In 1970 he worked in the regional government and 1975 found him working for the Assoc. of Iron and Steel.
Formentini entered politics in April 1992, being elected deputy with the Northern League and from June 1993 becoming a member of the Budget, Treasury and Programming Commission. In that same month he was elected Mayor of Milan, the first direct mayoral election under the country's new electoral laws. One year later he was elected into the European Parliament under the Democratic Reformist Group and from 1995 is still the Mayor of Milan. He is president and head of five government committees.
Formentini is married to Augusta Gariboldi and they have three kids.
- Work : New Career 1970 (Regional government)
- Work : New Job 1975 (Association of Iron and Steel)
- Work : New Career 1956 (European Coal and Steel)
- Work : New Job 1960 (Transferred to Luxembourg)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Mayor and M.P.)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Regional government)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (President/commissioner, varying committees)