|born on||21 June 1919 at 22:30 (= 10:30 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco CA, USA, 37n46, 122w25|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||29°45' 12°45 Asc. 00°52'|
American nightclub entertainer, stage and TV actor who has performed solo on Broadway and also as a partner with Mimi Hines, his second wife to whom he was married from 1954-1972. Their break-through performance came in 1958 on the Jack Paar television show. The couple toured as Ford and Hines and worked together professionally even after their divorce.
He married two more times and had two children, one of whom pre-deceased him.
He died June 15, 2005 in Las Vegas, just a few days before his 86th birthday.
- Death, Cause unspecified 15 June 2005 (in Las Vegas, nearly 86 years old)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1954 (Second wife; Mimi Hines)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1972 (Mimi Hines)
Lynne Palmer quotes him
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Broadway and club act)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (nearly 86)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)