|born on||14 March 1931 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°33' 25°41 Asc. 17°41'|
Italian journalist, graphic artist and publicist. After seven years with a record publishing company, Forattini started as a cartoonist and graphic artist for the newspaper "Paese Sera" in 1969, for which he invented his now famous cartoon character, Stradivarius. His satanic theme and devilish humor became highly popular.
He was also in charge of the advertising campaign for Fiat Uno, contributed to three other papers and is under contract with "Panorama" and the Fininvest Group. He is also the author of over 22 publications.
- Work : New Job 1969 (Started for Paese Sera newspaper)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol. 3
- Vocation : Art : Cartoonist
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (Macabre)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter (Newspaper)
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising (Fiat campaigns)
- Vocation : Writers : Humor (22 publications)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Publisher)