|born on||30 December 1819 at 16:30 (= 4:30 PM )|
|Place||Neuruppin, Germany, 52n55, 12e48|
|Timezone||LMT m12e48 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||08°11' 29°00 Asc. 17°15'|
German novelist and poet who is considered the first master of modern realistic fiction in Germany.
Fontane was writing incessantly until he died in Berlin on September 20, 1898.
- friend relationship with Lepel, Bernhard von (born 27 May 1818)
- parent->child relationship with Fritsch, Martha (born 21 March 1860)
Arno Müller, vol. 2.
Sy Scholfield cites a time of between 4 and 5 p.m. from the baptismal certificate quoted in "Biographie: Theodor Fontane 1819-1859" by Eva Fründt (GRIN Verlag, 2008), p. 2: "1819 Am 30. Dezember dieses Jahres wird Theodor Fontane in Neuruppin, ein Ort in Neubrandenburg, laut seines Taufregisters „zwischen 4 und 5 Uhr abends“ geboren."
- Traits : Personality : Creative
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (5 kids)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Poet