|born on||27 November 1915 at 09:40 (= 09:40 AM )|
|Place||Traversetolo, Italy, 44n38, 10e23|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°01' 05°08 Asc. 00°11'|
Italian designer who founded a fashion house with her two sisters in 1946, couturiers to high society. They supplied the most modern fashion with their ready-to-wear collections and accessories, participating in international fashion shows. Their creations are on display in various museums at home and abroad.
For recreation, Fontana enjoyed cooking.
In 1936, she moved to Rome where she opened a fashion house with her two older sisters. The firm was simply named "Sorelle Fontana" or "The Fontana Sisters." By the 1960s they were designing for film stars' private lives as well as movie roles. The oldest sister, Zoe, died in 1979. Giovanna had two children, a son and a daughter.
On August 11, 2004, the fashion designer died at age 88 at her home in Rome, Italy.
- sibling relationship with Fontana, Micol (born 8 November 1913)
- sibling relationship with Fontana, Zoë (born 16 May 1911)
- Family : Change residence 1936 (moved to Rome)
- Work : New Career 1946 (Founded fashion house)
- Death of Sibling 1979 (sister and business partner, Zoe, died)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Vol. 3
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Business with two sisters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Hobbies, games (Cooking)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Courturiere)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection