|Birthname||Bridget Jane Fonda|
|born on||27 January 1964 at 03:45 (= 03:45 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°34' 16°50 Asc. 18°13'|
American actress and member of the famous theatrical Fonda family, the daughter of Peter and Susan Fonda, granddaughter of Henry and niece of Jane Fonda. Age four when her parents divorced, she shuttled back and forth between them. Bridget went to the best schools and to college in New York where she had her "wild time."
She is noted as a workaholic, honing her craft in the British movies, "Aria," 1987 and "Shag" in 1988. She has made films in Italy and has accumulated 13 movie credits including "Little Buddha" in 1994 and "It Could Happen to You" in 1995. Fonda achieved star status with the release of the sinister film "Single White Female" in 1992.
A slender, dynamic lead, she established herself as a multifaceted player in thrillers, dramas and comedy, emanating modern day confidence and sexuality. She lived with a former British fiancé in New York for a while and has homes in Hollywood and Montana.
In early July 1998 she and actor Eric Stoltz informed the media that their eight-year romance was past history. They started with a brief fling in 1986, and became a couple in earnest in 1990, playing house at a New Mexico ranch and in homes in Los Angeles and New York. Since then, she has remained tight-lipped about her love-life.
Fonda married 50-year-old composer Danny Elfman in Los Angeles on November 30, 2003
- lover relationship with Yoakam, Dwight (born 23 October 1956)
- child->parent relationship with Fonda, Peter (born 23 February 1940)
- sibling relationship with Fonda, Justin (born 9 July 1966)
- Family : Change residence 1990 (Eric Stoltz)
- Work : Gain social status 1992 (Gained noted star status with "Single White Female")
B.C. in hand, LMR 11/1993
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Acting family, supportive, affluent)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad, granddad and aunt)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two kids)
- Family : Relationship : Cohabitation more than 3 yrs (Eight years with Eric Stoltz)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Movies abroad)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Many moves (Homes in several states)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women