Fonck, Paul Rene
|born on||26 March 1894 at 20:21 (= 8:21 PM )|
|Place||Saulcy sur Meurthe, France, 48n19, 5e02|
|Timezone||LMT m5e02 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||06°09' 08°28 Asc. 28°51'|
French military aviator and racing pilot known as the Allies' greatest WW I Ace. After the fall of France in WW II, he collaborated with the Vichy government and later censured.
Fonck died in June 1953, Paris.
- Death, Cause unspecified June 1953 at 12:00 midnight in Paris, France (Age 59)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Vol 1/168 (8:30 PM Paris time)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (WW II)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Greatest Ace in WW I)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ military
- Traits : Personality : Opportunist
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private (Racing pilot)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Collaborated with enemy)