|Birthname||Abigail Anne Folger|
|born on||11 August 1943 at 17:27 (= 5:27 PM )|
|Place||San Francisco, California, 37n47, 122w25|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||18°27' 25°21 Asc. 03°59'|
American noted family, the heiress to the Folger Coffee fortune and a debutante, formally introduced into polite society 2/21/1961. She was educated at the Catalina School for Girls in Carmel, CA, at Radcliffe College, and with some graduate work at Harvard. After working at U.C. Berkeley LA Art Museum in 1967, she moved to Los Angeles in 1968 where she worked as a volunteer
social worker for the Welfare Dept.
On 8/09/1969, while visiting Sharon Tate, she was murdered by the Charles Manson family, stabbed 28 times in the chest and neck, a victim through no fault other than being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
- friend relationship with Polanski, Roman (born 18 August 1933)
- friend relationship with Sebring, Jay (born 10 October 1933). Notes: Murdered together by the Manson "family"
- friend relationship with Tate, Sharon (born 24 January 1943). Notes: Murdered together by the Manson "family"
- lover relationship with Marshall, Jim (photographer) (born 3 February 1936)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Krenwinkel, Patricia (born 3 December 1947)
- Death by Homicide 9 August 1969 at 12:05 AM in Los Angeles (Stabbed 28 times, age 26 less two days)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (Private schools, Radcliffe, Harvard)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Wealth and privilege)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Inheritance (Folger Coffee fortune)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Stabbed)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Manson case)