|Birthname||Larry Claxton Flynt, Jr.|
|born on||1 November 1942 at 21:10 (= 9:10 PM )|
|Place||Salyersville, Kentucky, 37n45, 83w04|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||08°59' 17°40 Asc. 25°05'|
American publisher and founder of a porno magazine, Hustler, in 1973. He also founded Busty Beauties and Barely Legal, all of which featured models with frontal nudity and genital shots. Flynt is a nightmare version of the American dream come true, the epitome of vulgarity and lack of principles, white trash with money. An unabashed redneck and deep-fried hillbilly, he was a high school dropout. Flynt ran go-go clubs, and in the mid-'60s, began publishing a two page newsletter, Hustler. After three prior marriages and four kids, he and his fourth wife, Althea, a former go-go dancer, pursued their bawdy dreams and built up a publishing empire worth millions. They lived a lifestyle of drugs, sex and dissipation. He once confessed to having sex with a chicken, along with many other obscene adventures and bar fights.
On 3/20/1978, Flynt was shot by a sniper and paralyzed from the waist down. He became a "born again" Christian through religious mentor Ruth Carter Stapleton in 1977, until he fell by the wayside of sin as a backslider. He has lived a bitter life in a gold-plated wheel chair in an eight-bedroom mansion in Hollywood. Althea died on 6/27/1987; she was found in the bathtub and had AIDS.
A major film release "The People vs. Larry Flynt," 1996, told his story. Flynt's autobiography was published in 12/1996, "An Unseemly Man"
On 6/20/1998, he married his longtime companion and former nurse, Elizabeth Beeios, 38, from his wheelchair. It was his fifth marriage and her first. Of his three daughters, Tonya Flynt-Vega traveled the country speaking out against pornography in the late '90s, claiming that her dad sexually abused her from the time she was 9 to 18.
On August 8, 2003, the self-proclaimed "smut peddler" threw his hat in the ring of the California gubernatorial race.
- spouse relationship with Flynt, Althea (born 6 November 1953)
- Work : Start Business 1973 (Hustler magazine)
- Misc. : Mystical Experience 1977 (Became born-again Christian)
- Work : Lose social status August 2003 (ran for Governor of California and lost)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
G. Wolfsohn quotes B.C. in AA, 1/1979. American Atlas gives EWT, towns nearby have CWT as the location is at a volatile border
- Traits : Body : Weight (Heavy, bloated)
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Redneck bigot, obscene, crude)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Paralysis (Paralyzed from waist down)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Spine)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs (Rehab)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Five)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Abusive - Sexual (Daughter Tonya accused him of sex abuse)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Invest/ Property
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Lifestyle : Home : Home centered ($2 million mansion in Hollywood)
- Passions : Sexuality : Extremes in quantity (Many affairs)
- Passions : Sexuality : Sexual perversions (Sex with a chicken)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Born-again Christian for a while)
- Personal : Death : Suicide Attempt
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Go-Go clubs, magazines)
- Vocation : Politics : Candidate and lost
- Vocation : Sex Business : Porno Market (Hustler magazine)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (An Unseemly Man)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Hustler, others)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Publishing tycoon)
- Notable : Famous : Other Famous (Movie made about his life)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book