|born on||28 February 1958 at 06:32 (= 06:32 AM )|
|Place||Winthrop, Massachusetts, 42n23, 70w59|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°23' 28°29 Asc. 11°50'|
American homicide victim, raped and stabbed to death on 8/27/1991, Hyde Park, MA by a family friend, Gerald Craffey. Disabled with multiple sclerosis and in a wheelchair, she was unable to fight off Craffey's attack. A carpenter, Craffey had a history of alcoholism and assaults on women. He had entered a detox center to combat drug and alcohol abuse in August 1991 and checked himself out on August 17th. Ten days later he brutally attacked Flynn, stabbing her six times. For five years he played the part of a mourner for her death until he was arrested in 1995 after a DNA match was made from a blood sample of his. He was also given 15 years for the aggravated rape so he must serve at least 24 years before appearing before a parole board.
Flynn left an eight-year old daughter, a husband, three brothers and her parents.
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Craffey, Gerald (born 24 October 1966)
- Death by Homicide 27 August 1991 at 12:00 noon in Hyde Park, MA (Raped, stabbed to death, age 33)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Multiple Sclerosis (In wheelchair, disabled)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Three brothers)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Stabbed to death)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Rape/ Sex crime victim (Raped)