|born on||24 January 1950 at 17:45 (= 5:45 PM )|
|Place||Oklahoma City OK, USA, 35n28, 97w30|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||04°26' 21°27 Asc. 04°28'|
American pretty blond cabaret singer who claims to have had a 14 year affair with Bill Clinton 1977-1991, while he was married and on the campaign trail toward becoming the 42nd President. Labeled an "opportunist" by the press, she received $100,000 from the "Star" for her story, followed by a nude layout in "Penthouse" magazine.
Flowers claimed that she has "proof" via a 65 minute phone chat between her and Clinton that she taped in 1989 with the intent, she claimed, of self protection. If she were to mysteriously disappear or be killed, she plans to leave evidence of where to investigate. Though Clinton flatly denied her story in 1992, under the pressure of the Monica Lewinski scandal in 1998, he reconsidered and admitted that they had, indeed, been lovers.
Since 1994 she has lived in Dallas where she is trying to revive her sagging singing career. She married financial advisor Finis Shelnutt, 46, on 11/02/1996 in Dallas.
- lover relationship with Clinton, Bill (born 19 August 1946)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1977 (14 year affair with Clinton)
- Social : Secret activity 1989 (Taped phone conversation with Clinton)
- Social : Great Publicity 1994 (Nude shoot with Penthouse)
Bill Land quotes Bill Marshall from her, 7/1995
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Bill Clinton)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (!4 year affair with Clinton)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc. (Caberet singer)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women
- Notable : Famous : Newsmaker
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Nude pose for Penthouse)