|Birthname||James Chipman Fletcher|
|born on||5 June 1919 at 04:20 (= 04:20 AM )|
|Place||Millburn, New Jersey, 40n44, 74w18|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||13°37' 11°41 Asc. 22°28'|
American physicist noted for an "omnivorous mind." As a Government appointee to the space program, he revitalized NASA during his time as Chief, 1971-77.
A practicing Mormon, he taught at Princeton. He married 11/02/1946; four kids. In 1958 he started Electronics Inc corporation. Developing space technology, he became a consultant to the U.S. Secretary of Defense.
Later he became President of the University of Utah. He died of lung cancer on December 22,1991 at home in Washington, D.C. He was 72.
- Work : Start Business 1958 (Electronics Inc.)
- Work : New Career 1971 (Chief of NASA, six years)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind (Omnivorous mind)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1946)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Western (Mormon)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Electronics Inc.)
- Vocation : Computer : Hardware engineer
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (President of University of Utah)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor at Princeton)
- Vocation : Engineer : Aerospace (Space technology)
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Consultant to Secretary of Defense)