|born on||5 December 1942 at 05:15 (= 05:15 AM )|
|Place||Vicksburg MS, USA, 32n21, 90w53|
|Timezone||CWT h5w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||12°39' 06°00 Asc. 09°21'|
American employee of C&H Sugar Co in Crockett, CA. During processing, the hot sugar goes through pipes. On 10/03/1986, c. 3:00 PM, one of the pipes became congested so Flesher went up on a ladder to unclog it. The supervisor did not stop the sugar flow as regulations required for safety's sake. When Flesher unclogged the pipe it burst and the 150 degree hot sugar spilled out. Flesher lost his balance on the ladder and fell into the sugar, suffering 3rd degree thermal burns over 80% of his body. He died a week later, on 10/10/1986, Crockett, Ca.
Flesher was a black man, an alcoholic and wife beater, though he never abused their three kids, two boys, 14 and 16, and a girl, age 5.
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 3 October 1986 at 3:00 PM in Crockett, CA (Burned by 150 degree sugar)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Kathryn Farmer
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Massive burns)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Heavy, abusive)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Wife-beater)
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Factory work (Sugar processing plant)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Burned by boiled sugar)