|born on||26 March 1958 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Remscheid, Germany, 51n11, 7e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°00' 08°01 Asc. 17°34'|
German fine artist and designer, a graduate of the German technical School of Design 1981. He earned a degree in Fine Art and Communications in Germany, 1987. An uncompromising perfectionist, Flesche had fine art exhibitions in Vancouver, Hagan and Hamburg.
With 15 years experience that included museum design, he began working with a team to promote an astrological museum in 1994.
- business associate/partner relationship with Flanderka, Georgina (born 14 December 1945)
- Social : End a program of study 1981 (School of Design)
- Social : End a program of study 1987 (Fine Art and Communications)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1994 (Promoting Astrological Museum)
LMR quotes his letter as a rep of the International Astrological Museum Association 5/1994
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist
- Lifestyle : Work : Same Job more than 10 yrs (Over 15 years)
- Vocation : Building Trades : Interior design
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Product Marketing