|Birthname||Robert Peter Fleming|
|born on||31 May 1907 at 23:05 (= 11:05 PM )|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°19' 10°01 Asc. 22°51'|
British writer of theatrical revues for The Spectator, and contributor of articles to a variety of British and American periodicals. Fleming was the author of a light-hearted novel, "The Sixth Column," a satire of everyday life in the Britain of 1951. He is the older brother of Ian Fleming of "James Bond" fame.
Fleming died of a heart attack 8/18/1971; Black Mount, England.
- sibling relationship with Fleming, Ian (born 28 May 1908)
Storme quotes him in AQ winter 1953. (David Fisher gave 11:50 PM)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (First of two boys)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (Brother Ian Fleming noted)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Vocation : Writers : Magazine/ newsletter
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection