|Birthname||Sean Patrick Flanery|
|born on||11 October 1965 at 14:43 (= 2:43 PM )|
|Place||Lake Charles, Louisiana, 30n14, 93w13|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°19' 03°30 Asc. 15°34'|
American actor, the lead in TV's "Young Indiana Jones," 1992. Handsome with golden-skin and blue-eyes, Flanery began his acting career in the ‘80s. Raised in Houston, TX, he first began drama classes at University in pursuit of a pretty girl. The girl did not last in his affections but acting did. He left school to head for Hollywood where he had the usual stint of waiting table before finding an agent. It took eight months for him to get his first commercial jobs, leading to TV bits. In 1987, he made a film debut in "A Tiger’s Tale" but it was not until the TV series "Young Indiana Jones," 1992 that he was first given recognition. Flanery continued making Young Indy specials until 1996.
He continued to appear in a number of films, including "Suicide Kings," 1997 and "Best Men," 1998. He has also been seen in "Powder" and "The Grass Harp."
Flanery has a black belt in karate and has raced and won in various celebrity races. He also enjoys spectator sports.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1987 ("A Tiger's Tale")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1992 ("Young Indiana Jones", TV series, four years)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1997 ("Suicide Kings")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 ("Best Men")
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Karate, black belt and marathons)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Young Indian Jones")