|born on||6 March 1910 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Pescara, Italy, 42n28, 14e13|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||14°49' 07°01 Asc. 08°42'|
Italian screenwriter, playwright, novelist, journalist and drama critic. Best known for his work with Federico Fellini, Flaiano co-wrote ten screenplays with the Italian director, including La Strada (1954), La Dolce Vita (1960), and 8½. He died on 20 November 1972 in Rome.
- business associate/partner relationship with Fellini, Federico (born 20 January 1920)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
Sy Scholfield has same data from BC quoted in "Flaiano e la pubblica amministrazione" by Diego De Carolis (REA Multimedia, 2011): "anagrafe del Commune di Pescara . . . Vincenzo, carlo e Antonio . . . nato alle ore 7.30 del 6 marzo 1910 . . . numerico civico 91."
- Vocation : Building Trades : Architect/ Planner (Architect)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Journalist)
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Film)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novels, essays)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)