|born on||26 May 1957 at 03:55 (= 03:55 AM )|
|Place||Newton MA, USA, 42n20, 71w12|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°48' 26°25 Asc. 06°13'|
American homicide; found guilty of killing his wife in Shelburne, VT, hoping to collect her $110,000 insurance money, May 1993.
An auto mechanic and auto parts salesman, he had met and married Amy about ten years prior. He was in and out of work and they had no kids. After his wife's death, he moved in with his girlfriend, Lisa Morales, in San Antonio, TX and hid out for two weeks before turning himself in to the police.
- spouse relationship with Fitzgerald, Amy (born 12 November 1962)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide single (Killed his wife)
- Vocation : Miscellaneous : Mechanic
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Sales (Auto parts)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence