|born on||12 November 1962 at 04:17 (= 04:17 AM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°30' 26°01 Asc. 22°45'|
American homicide victim, murdered on 5/11/1993 by her estranged husband, Gregory (born 5/26/1957). He was an Army medic who had served in the Persian Gulf War and had been decorated. He was now going to grad school in San Antonio, TX. He was having a love affair with 22-year old Lisa Morales and was given an ultimatum to divorce Amy by the end of May or stop seeing Lisa. He traveled to Vermont to see Amy, entered her condo the evening of May 11 and strangled her to death, leaving her nude body in the bathtub, planning to make it look like an accident in order that he could collect $110,000 insurance on her death. He and Lisa went into hiding for two weeks until they surrendered, so frightened and guilty that at one point they considered suicide.
- spouse relationship with Fitzgerald, Gregory (born 26 May 1957)
- homicide perpetrator relationship with Fitzgerald, Gregory (born 26 May 1957)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Chronic misery (Marriage problems)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs (Husband having an affair)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Strangled)