|born on||12 December 1946 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Sao Paulo, Brazil, 23s32, 46w37|
|Timezone||BZT h3w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°53' 12°34 Asc. 16°12'|
Brazilian champion race car driver, considered one of the greatest in his field.
Fittipaldi won his first title at the age of 25 as the youngest driver to win a Formula One race, winning again in 1974. His love of high risk sports led him to win 21 Indy Car victories. In 1985 he won the first Indy Race at the Michigan International Speedway. In 1989 he won the Indianapolis 500 and CART Indy Race PPG Cup as well as the Indy 500 again in 1993.
Aside from racing, he is also a successful businessman, the owner of Hugo Boss Brazil, a chain of more than 50 clothing stores. He also sells and services diesel engines in his homeland and owns a 750,000 orange tree plantation. During his later years, he sponsored and owned a racing ream. He runs Fittipaldi Motoring Accessories, which produces custom car wheels. For Wellcraft, he designed limited-edition performance boats, and he is technical consultant for Jeep Eagle. In 1993, Fittipaldi launched a new line of driving glasses at an optical trade show in New York. In his spare time, he flies his own leer jet and snow-skis.
He has three children from his first marriage and two with Teresa Hotte whom he married in 1983.
- Work : Prize 1972 (World race champion)
- Work : Prize 1974 (World race champion)
- Work : Prize 1993 (Won the Indy 500)
- Work : Start Business 1993 (Driving sunglasses)
David Fisher quotes L'Astrologue No.24, 1973
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Business owner (Race team, orchard, clothing line)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Designer sunglasses, numerous other businesses)
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Professional, Formula I)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (1972 and 1974)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession