|born on||21 February 1955 at 12:16 (= 12:16 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°21' 21°05 Asc. 00°05'|
American humorist, astrologer and political activist. He gained not only media hype but 23,124 votes when running for San Francisco County Supervisor as costumed "Sister Boom Boom" in 1982. From 1970 he has worked for gay rights; in 1979 he joined the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence," an order of gay male nuns.
During the '90s, Fertig worked two days a week at the Mortuary College, a field in which he had worked in the past.
He died of liver cancer in San Francisco at 21:30 on 5 August 2012.
- Work : New Job 1970 (Started actively working for gay rights)
- Social : Joined group 1979 ("Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence," order of gay male nuns)
- Work : Gain social status 1982 (Ran for S.F. Co. Supervisor position)
- Death by Disease 5 August 2012 at 9:30 PM in San Francisco (Liver cancer, age 57)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR quotes him 6/l983
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Traits : Personality : Humorous, Witty (Irreverent)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Medical : Mortician/ Death Affairs (Part-time job in mortuary)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Gay rights)
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection