|born on||6 May 1963 at 13:15 (= 1:15 PM )|
|Place||Milan, Italy, 45n28, 9e12|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°15' 21°06 Asc. 04°48'|
Italian ballet dancer who studied at the ballet school of La Scala Theatre in Milan. At the age of 15 she left La Scala to go to London and at 18, she enrolled in the Royal Ballet School. Her first success was at age 19 in the ballet "Mayerling" and she moved to N.Y. shortly thereafter. She has performed in N.Y., Paris, Milan and Florence. In 1995, Ferri became the leading ballerina with Mikhail Baryshnikov at the American Ballet Theatre in N.Y.
Ferri has been awarded the Gino Tani for classical ballet in 1993, Ballerina of the Year from French daily "Le Figaro" in 1993 and Maschera d'Argento in 1994.
- associate relationship with Bocca, Julio (born 6 March 1967). Notes: co-dancers
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1980 (Performance in "Mayerling")
- Work : Prize 1993 (Gino Tani Award)
- Work : Prize 1993 (Ballerina of the Year Award)
- Work : Prize 1994 (Maschera d'Argento Award)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1995 (Performing at the American Ballet Theatre)
Bordoni quotes B.C.
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Tours)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher (Pro, ballet)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Three)