|born on||15 June 1932 at 12:00 (= 12:00 noon )|
|Place||Castelfiorentino, Italy, 43n36, 10e58|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°06' 11°37 Asc. 21°53'|
Italian film critic, editor and movie director. After graduating with a degree in letters, Ferrara received a diploma in 1959 from the Experimental Film Centre in Rome. From 1959 he performed the double role of film critic and director, becoming a member of the Italian Union of Film Journalists in 1960 and editor of the magazine, "Filmselezione," thru 1962. From 1961-1970 he produced over 100 documentaries, many acclaimed in Italy and abroad.
Ferrara took the post of director of the news agency "Cine 2000" from 1969 through 1982 and was the recipient of the "Nastro d'Argento" international awards in 1961 and 1974. He is also a member of two other associations and President of Nuova Cooperativa Doppiaggio and Teleimmagine.
For recreation, Ferrara enjoys tennis. He is married to Candida Rosa Marinez and they have one child.
- Social : End a program of study 1959 at 12:00 midnight in Rome, Italy (Experimental Film Centre)
- Work : New Career 1959 (Film critic and director)
- Social : Joined group 1960 (Italian Union of Film Journalists)
- Work : New Job 1962 (Magazine editor)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1961 (First documentary released)
- Work : New Job 1969 (Director of news agency)
- Work : Prize 1961 (Nastro d'Argento Award)
- Work : Prize 1974 (Nastro d'Argento Award)
Bordoni quotes B.C. Datanotizie No.20 July/1998
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Movie, documentaries)
- Vocation : Writers : Critic (Film)
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Editor)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Two Nastro d'Argento Awards)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Sports (Tennis)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Union and varying groups)