|born on||17 May 1962 at 18:10 (= 6:10 PM )|
|Place||Glasgow, Scotland, 55n53, 4w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||26°18' 04°21 Asc. 25°17'|
Scottish-American comedian and late-night television host, writer and director. His career began in the UK as a musician and as a comedian. The versatile entertainer, he hosted several television shows, including a series on archaeology. He emigrated to the US in 1994, settling in Los Angeles and becoming a naturalized citizen. Two years later he landed a part in the Drew Carey Show, a role that lasted until 2003. In December 2004 he took over as host of "The Late, Late Show."
Ferguson has written a novel, published in April 2006, entitled "Between the Bridge and the River" as well as his memoir published in 2009.
Ferguson is the third of four children. His mother died on December 1, 2008; he paid tribute to her in one of his shows. Married three times and divorced twice, he has battled alcoholism. February 18, 1992 marked the beginning of his sobriety.
- associate relationship with Bader, Diedrich (born 24 December 1966). Notes: Co-stars on The Drew Carey Show, 1996–2003, 2004
- associate relationship with Entertainment: The Drew Carey Show (born 13 September 1995). Notes: Played Nigel Algernon Wick, 1996-2003, 2004
- Relationship : Marriage 1983 (First wife)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1986 (From first wife)
- Family : Change residence 1994 (Moved to the US)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1994 (Host of The Late, Late Show)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 2001 (Birth of son Milo)
- Relationship : Marriage 21 December 2008 (To Megan Wallace-Cunningham, third marriage)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2009 (memoir)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 31 January 2011 (Birth of son Liam)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
A source who wishes to remain anonymous quotes Ferguson's autobiography, ""American on Purpose: The Improbable Adventure of an Unlikely Patriot, " writing "on page 14 he gives his birth data. "I was born at 6:10 a.m. on May 17, 1962, in Stobhill Hospital in Springburn, at the northern end of Glasgow."
Sy Scholfield reports on 21 March 2013 an email from Caroline Gerard, that she inspected the birth record personally and deciphered it as 6.10 pm, instead of am. She is quoted as saying it was difficult to read, but comparison with other entries by the same registrar removed any remaining doubt. In agreement with Scholfield, we changed Rodden Rating to AA.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction